Invisalign® − Somerset KY
Invisalign® has proven to be effective in both clinical research and in practices nationwide. Over a quarter million people are already smiling more thanks to Invisalign®.
Its removable for good hygiene
- You can brush and floss normally, which can help prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Some orthodontic appliances, like braces, can cause gingivitis (usually reversible once the braces are removed.)
Your gum health may improve
Research has shown that periodontal tissue health may improve with use of Invisalign® Aligners during your orthodontic treatment
You can still eat what you want
- Because the Aligners are removable you dont have to worry about what you eat.
Cleanings are quicker and easier than with traditional orthodontics.
Straighter teeth can lead to:
- Properly positioned teeth are easier to brush and floss that teeth that are crowded, crooked, or spaced too far apart.
- Properly aligned teeth can help gums fit tighter around them, which may lead to better periodontal health.
- With maintenance of good oral hygiene, the chances of having plaque retention, tooth decay, and periodontal (gum) disease can be reduced.
Improved Chewing and Speech
- In some instances, speech problems may result from poorly positioned teeth and jaws.
- Correction of the bite can help improve chewing and speech.
Decreased Risk of Dental Trauma and Abnormal Wear
- Properly aligned teeth are less stressful on the supporting bone and jaw joints.
More Beautiful Smiles
- Straightening your teeth with Invisalign® will make you feel will make less self-conscious and more confident.
- Ask your doctor about Invisalign® and Start Smiling More!
Please call our practice to schedule your consultation: ☎ Lake Pointe Dental Care Office in Somerset KY Phone Number (606) 677-0505 or fill out the contact form